Vieille rue du Moulin 273
Registered at the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises: 0684.684.101
Sales tax identification number : BE0684684101
Article 1 – General
- TAKANA complies with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
- TAKANA is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Article 2 – Personal data
2.1. Personal data that you disclose to us:
- Category 1: without registering on the Website: your IP address and cookies using Google Analytics;
- Category 2: your surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number (if applicable), address (if applicable) and all other personal data that you have entered on the website.
- Category 3: your surname (if applicable); first name (if applicable) and e-mail address if you register via the Website for our newsletter;
- Category 4: your sex, surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, company registration number and VAT registration number (if applicable) if you place an order via the Website.
2.2. TAKANA may collect data from you (Personal Data) in various ways:
- when you provide personal data in order to use the Website.
- When you register via the Website for our newsletter.
Article 3 – Purpose of data processing
3.1. General purposes:
TAKANA will use the Personal Data collected from you only for the following purposes:
- Category 1: to provide and improve this Website and include Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be ascertained, the legal basis being the legitimate interest of TAKANA in continuously improving its Website and the service it provides;
- Category 2: managing your account on the Website;
- Category 3: to send our newsletters and targeted advertisements, your express prior consent forming the legal basis for this;
- Category 4: to dispatch your order, the legal basis being the execution of an agreement which has been requested by you.
You are not obliged to disclose Your Personal Data, but you understand that the provision of certain services is impossible if You refuse to provide the data.
3.2. Direct marketing:
The personal data will also be used for direct marketing, provided You have given an additional express consent for this (“opt-in”).
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without stating a reason and free of charge, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is provided for that purpose at the bottom of every promotional e-mail message.
3.3. Disclosure to third parties:
In case of entire or partial reorganisation or transfer of the business of TAKANA, in which it reorganises or transfers its business activities, ceases trading or if TAKANA goes bankrupt, this may mean that your information is transferred to new entities or to third parties that carry out all or some of the business activities of TAKANA.
TAKANA shall make reasonable efforts to inform you beforehand that TAKANA is disclosing your data to the said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
TAKANA will not sell, hire out or distribute your Personal Data or otherwise make it commercially available to third parties, except as described above or unless you have given prior consent for this.
3.4. Legal requirements:
In rare cases, it may occur that TAKANA has to disclose your Personal Data because of a court order or in order to meet other compulsory legal or regulatory requirements. TAKANA shall make reasonable efforts to inform you of this beforehand, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
Article 4 – Duration of data processing
The personal data are retained and processed by us for a period that is necessary for the purposes of processing and on the basis of the contractual relationship between TAKANA and you.
Article 5 – Your rights
5.1. Right of access and information:
You have the right to be informed at any time of your personal data and of the way in which We use Your personal data.
5.2. Right of rectification, erasure and restriction:
You are free to disclose Your personal data to TAKANA or not. You also have the right to ask Us at any time to rectify, complete or erase your personal data. You acknowledge that if You refuse to disclose your personal data or ask for it to be erased, certain services and products cannot be provided.
You may also ask for the processing of your Personal Data to be restricted.
5.3. Right to object:
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such cases you do not have to give reasons.
5.4. Right to free data portability:
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data that is processed by Us in a structured, current and machine-readable form and/or to have it transferred to other Controllers.
5.5. Right to withdraw your consent:
Insofar as the processing of your data is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
5.6. Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting Us, either by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to TAKANA SPRL – Vieille rue du Moulin 273 – 1180 Brussels – Belgium, as long as a copy of Your identity card is enclosed.
Processing of Your Personal Data will not include profiling.
5.8. Right to file a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission:
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax :+32 (0)2 274 48 35
This is without prejudice to any action in a civil court.
If You suffer any damages as a result of the processing of Your personal data, you can file a claim for compensation.
Article 6 – Security and confidentiality
6.1. We have developed technically and organisationally appropriate safety measures to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorised access or accidental disclosure to third parties of personal data collected and also any other unauthorised processing of such data.
6.2. TAKANA cannot be held liable under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damages arising from incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
6.3. You must comply with the security instructions at any time, which includes all unauthorised access to the Website. You are therefore solely responsible for any use originating from the Website of Your computer, IP address and Your identity details, and also for the confidentiality of these.
Article 7 – Third party access
In order to process your personal data, we give our employees access to Your personal data.
Article 8 – Cookies
8.1. What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small file sent by the TAKANA server and placed on the hard disk of Your computer. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by Us and only during your visit to the Website.
8.3. Types de cookies :
There are different types of cookies, which are different in terms of their functions, their origin or how long they are retained :
- The technical cookies or the session cookies: these are used to view the website and to make the website work efficiently. The cookies also allow you to create your order and an account, if necessary. The technical cookies are totally essential to the good functioning of our website. They are used for different purposes like choosing your language. The session cookies expire after the browser session and are not kept for a longer time. The session cookies are used for security purposes and in order to save your specifications while you are navigating on the website so that your specifications are no longer needed to be read every time you visit a new page.
- Functional or permanent cookies: thanks to functional cookies, the website knows your preferences so that you can more efficiently use the website. They know your language preference, your researches and the products you have viewed. These functional cookies are not necessary to the good functioning of the website but they offer additional functions and see to a user-friendly website. Permanent cookies are saved between browser sessions on the user’s machine in order to keep the user’s preferences or his/her search actions on all our sites.
- Analytic cookies: these cookies give perception of how visitors use the website to find out what really works and what doesn’t work, in order to optimize the website and to correct and to be sure that it is still interesting and relevant. The information that is collected consists in : the webpages you have visited, the webpages that drove you to our website and the webpages through which you have left our website, the kind of platform you have used, your date and time, and details like the number of clicks that you make on a specific page, your mouse and scroll moves and the text that you type when you use our website. Takana uses also analytical cookies to analyse the visitors’ behaviour on the website after they have seen an online advertisement, including advertisements on third parties’ websites. The collected information are kept anonymous.
- For cookies placed by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics), please refer to the statements made by those parties on their respective websites. Note: we have no influence whatsoever on the content of those declarations, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties: Google Analytics cookies
8.4 What is the validation duration of the cookies?
8.5. Your consent :
The first time you visit our Website You will be asked to accept various types of cookies.
You can also refuse or block cookies by changing Your browser configuration settings. Turning off cookies may mean that you are unable to use some of the functions of the Website.
If you have any further questions or comments about the processing of Your personal data, please contact Us, either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to TAKANA SPRL – Vieille rue du Moulin 273 – 1180 Brussels – Belgium.
You can also find more information about cookies at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
You can find more information about online behavioural advertising and online privacy here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/